Placement Assistance for Clients Receiving Social Security Benefits
Tracking job placement can be a whole lot easier.
Human Solutions is pleased to be an Employment Network (EN) through Social Security’s Ticket to Work program. We serve clients in over 29 different states, including Puerto Rico. We do this by providing our job placement services virtually, through regularly scheduled appointments over the phone, via email, quarterly trainings, or through resources available on our website.
In addition to providing job placement support to those receiving Social Security benefits, we track client employment outcomes as required, oftentimes for several years.
If your agency provides job placement services to Social Security beneficiaries, here are the top 3 reasons we should work together:
- Your clients will have access to our full array of intensive and self-directed online job placement services that can be accessed from anywhere in the United States. Whether you’re in California or New Hampshire, we can work together.
- We have experience assisting job seekers with disabilities, and we can assist with work incentive counseling and advice about reasonable accommodations, disability law, and accessibility issues. We provide this service at NO COST to you or your clients.
- Most federal or state funded programs require tracking placement outcomes. We can help. As a retention incentive, we may be able to assist with certain supportive services, such as items a client needs to retain employment (e.g., gas card). Client needs are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. In order to be eligible for this assistance, all a client needs to do is report their wages to us on a monthly basis. A release of information will allow us to share this information directly with you.
Our program is best suited for clients who:
- Can work independently and have access to an Internet-ready computer
- Are between the ages of 18–64 and receiving Social Security benefits
As an Employment Network, our role is to do all we can to help clients reduce and ultimately eliminate their dependence on disability benefits and to earn a better living than they do now.
Based on program requirements, clients should work toward having earnings of at least $780 (2015) per month by at least the 10th month after they start working with us.
After a year, earnings should be above the Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA) amount of $1,090 (2015) per month. While clients won’t be penalized if they don’t become fully self-supporting, if they decide to use their Ticket, they should be committed to trying their best to reach these goals.
Our services can be accessed in two ways:
Option #1: If you’d like to work with us directly and receive regular updates on your clients, you can refer your client to us using the Client Referral Form. Following our initial meeting, we’ll provide you with regular progress reports.
Option #2: If clients would like to make a self-referral, please refer them to our Ticket to Work website located at www.youremploymentnetwork.com. In addition to a program overview, they’ll also have an opportunity to complete an online Client Interest Form, which begins the program screening process.
Contact us for more information on our job placement services.