Interested in offering additional job search services to your clients?
Creating structure and job search momentum in today’s competitive job market is a challenge. Research shows that job seekers who join a job club find new employment in 20-50% less time than those who do it alone.
In this self-paced e-learning course, we will cover:
- Addressing thoughts, feelings, & concerns about returning to work
- Explaining gaps in employment history
- Obtaining third-party referrals & references
- Writing effective resumes, cover letters, & target letters
- When & how to negotiate wages & benefits & get the money you want
- When & how to disclose disability & request a reasonable accommodation
Let us do the work to get your clients working!
This self-paced, e-learning course will save you time, money, and human resources. We will work with you to get your clients back to work.
If you’re not successful, we’re not successful!
Tuition Cost: $37 initial enrollment fee; $370.00 due at placement*
*Due only when client is earning above Trial Work Level (TWL) 4
Contact us today for full details.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.
Auxiliary aids and services available upon request to individuals with disabilities.