Need a quick “how to” on policy development?
- 14 EASY steps to policy preparation, development, implementation, & review
- 32 pages of content-rich information (no fluff here!)
- Tips on what constitutes a good policy
- A sample policy to understand how policies are written
- 6 basic steps to prepare for policy writing
- 4 additional steps to getting it right the first time
- Steps on how to get your policy implemented
- Tips for developing a plan for follow up (things change, and so can your policies)
Check out the Table of Contents for a sneak peek!
Plus, you’ll receive:
A grand total of six (not just 1 or 2) policy templates, including one master template and 5 others on the following topics. All you have to do is fill in the blanks!
- Accessibility Planning
- Accessible Communications in the Workplace
- Disability and Customer Disclosure
- Emergency Evacuations
- Reasonable Accommodations
This guide has been assembled by our founder and CEO, Lisa Jordan. LisaJordanSpeakerSheet
A $37.00 investment that will save you hundreds of dollars worth of time! How can you go wrong?