As part of the National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) celebration, Getting Hired is hosting a webinar series called ‘The Journey of Job Seekers with Disabilities’, aimed at providing job seekers with valuable insight into the employment search process. Each 30 minute webinar will provide practical information on each area of the job search, application and hiring experience.
- Understanding the basics of the recruitment process & how to get noticed
- Common frustrations of job seekers
- Getting a job that’s right for you
- What is ‘Schedule A’ and can it help you get a federal job?
- Understanding the online application process
- Requesting and managing accommodation
- The disclosure question and self-identification
- How can Getting Hired help with your job search?
- What employers are being actively inclusive of people with disabilities?
The next session is scheduled for Friday, October 23rd at 1pm Pacific. Recordings are available if you or your client can’t make the call. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!